Edvotek pioneered classroom PCR with the introduction of the purple EdvoCycler™ in 2006, reinvented it with the release of the EdvoCycler 2 in 2019, and now we’re proud to make the EdvoCycler™ Junior available to educators who prefer personal PCR machines. Both the EdvoCycler 2 and EdvoCycler™ Junior feature the same intuitive 7″ touch screen which makes programming a breeze without the hassle of Bluetoothing another device to operate. And the precision and performance of the hardware and software makes experiments run faster and with better results than other machines.
The EdvoCycler™ 2 remains the best classroom value at $1499 for 48 samples and the EdvoCycler™ Junior leads for those that prefer distributed environments at $699 for 16 samples. We took no shortcuts with their high quality Peltier blocks and heated lids and back both machines by an industry leading 3 year warranty. We couldn’t have done any of this without the support and encouragement of the teaching community and we want to give back by giving away the newest member of the EdvoCycler™ family: the Junior, to one lucky contestant!
- Holds 16 x 0.2 ml PCR Samples
- 7″ HD Color Touchscreen Displays Real-Time Cycling Data
- Onboard Computer – No PC or Smartphone Required!
- Edvotek PCR Programs Included + Storage for 100 More
- Heated Lid Prevents Sample Evaporation
- Active Cooling to 14º C
- Temperature Range: 14-99º C
- Maximum Ramp Rate: 3.5º C/sec
- Instant Incubate Function
- Universal Voltage for Worldwide Use
Here’s What You Need to Do:
The deadline for submissions is March 5th and entries will be verified prior to selecting a winner. Winners will be contacted the following week and announced publicly. Good Luck!