From everyone here at Edvotek, we hope you had a restful and safe summer and you’re ready to dive into the 2021-2022 school year!
To jumpstart your year, we will be giving away an EdvoCycler™ Jr. Personal PCR Machine to one lucky entrant!
Edvotek pioneered classroom PCR with the introduction of the purple EdvoCycler™ in 2006, reinvented it with the release of the EdvoCycler™ 2 in 2019, and now we’re proud to make the EdvoCycler™ Junior available to educators who prefer personal PCR machines. Both the EdvoCycler™ 2 and EdvoCycler™ Jr. feature the same intuitive 7″ touch screen which makes programming a breeze without the hassle of Bluetoothing another device to operate. And the precision and performance of the hardware and software makes experiments run faster and with better results than other machines.
The EdvoCycler™ Jr. leads for those that prefer distributed environments at $699 for 16 samples. We took no shortcuts with the high quality Peltier blocks and heated lids and back our machine with an industry leading 3 year warranty.
- Holds 16 x 0.2 ml PCR Samples
- 7″ HD Color Touchscreen Displays Real-Time Cycling Data
- Onboard Computer – No PC or Smartphone Required!
- Edvotek PCR Programs Included + Storage for 100 More
- Heated Lid Prevents Sample Evaporation
- Active Cooling to 14º C
- Temperature Range: 14-99º C
- Maximum Ramp Rate: 3.5º C/sec
- Instant Incubate Function
- Universal Voltage for Worldwide Use
Here’s What You Need to Do:
- Fill out the Edvotek Contest form…found HERE
- Subscribe to the EDVOTEK BLOG! (See the “Subscribe” box in the footer below)
The deadline for submissions is August 31st at 11:59PM ET and entries will be verified prior to selecting a winner. The winner will be contacted and then announced publicly the next week. Good Luck!