Win a Cat. #500 EDGE™ Integrated Electrophoresis System
It’s the beginning of the 2022-2023 school year and to celebrate, we’ll be giving away our popular EDGE™ Integrated Electrophoresis System!
The EDGE™ Integrated Electrophoresis System revolutionizes biotechnology by merging an electrophoresis chamber, power supply and blue light into a single, safe and easy-to-use apparatus. It runs a 10 x 7 cm gel in less than 10 minutes with crisp band resolution while enabling real-time visualization of DNA migration. And all EDVOTEK® and PLTW® electrophoresis experiments may be run without protocol adjustments. Bring the EDGE™ to your laboratory for the ultimate in convenience, performance and results.
- <10 Minute Gel Runs for Fast, Real-Time Results
- Integrated Electrophoresis Chamber, Power Supply & Blue Light
- Dual 100/150 Volt Modes w/ Automatic Safety Cutoff Switch
- Includes 10 x 7 cm Gel Tray, Rubber End Caps & (2) 6/8 Tooth Combs
- Permanent Electrodes – No Replacement Required
- Built-in Fan & Ventilated Design Prevent Condensation
- Compatible with SYBR® Safe, GelGreen® & Other Blue Light-Reactive Dyes
- Ready-to-Run™ EDVOTEK® & PLTW® Experiments
- Universal Voltage for Worldwide Use
- 3 Year Warranty
Here’s All You Have to Do:
Complete the Google Form below for your chance to win and don’t forget that subscribing to the Edvotek Blog gains you an extra entry!
The deadline for submissions is 11:59PM ET on August 31st. The winner will be contacted soon after and announced publicly. Good Luck and have a wonderful 2022-2023 school year!
*Contest is open to US-based educators only*