Are you a science student doing virtual laboratories at home? A parent supporting your children’s scientific discoveries in the kitchen? A science teacher running class remotely? A researcher in the laboratory? We know there’s still scientific experimentation going on even if we are all cooped up at home, and we want to see it!
For the next month, Edvotek is running a contest via our social media channels – Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram. We’ll be sharing some of our favorite at-home experiments, and we want to learn about what you’re doing too!
A few guidelines:
1) Be sure that you like or follow Edvotek.
2) Please describe what you’re doing in the picture. If there is a link to the experiment, be sure to include it in your post – it may inspire someone to try it out!
3) Tag @edvotek and use the hashtag #EdvotekAtHome so that we can find your post
4) Each post counts as one entry, so keep sharing your science!
5) The contest will close April 15th, 2020. At that time, we’ll post all pictures to blog.edvotek.com, and you’ll be able to vote for your favorite scientists.
6) The winner will be announced April 25th 2020 – DNA Day! The photo that received the most votes will win Edvotek Kit S-75 – Do Onions, Strawberries and Bananas Have DNA? This is a great home experiment as all you need are fruits/vegetables, 95-100% isopropyl alcohol (available at the drugstore), and some excited home scientists!
Good luck! We can’t wait to see all your entries.